- Come to RTU
- Site map
- Latvian version
With the onset of emergency relief, the Science Library will gradually open its doors to on-site visits. Please note that due to precaution, various restrictions must be observed, which may vary depending on the situation.
1. From 21 May, workplaces will be opened for studies in the Central Library at Paula Valdena Street 5, Reading Room on the 1st floor. Entrance to the library from the Zunda canal.
2. The library is open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 16:00
3. The number of places in the reading room are limited, no more than 25 people at a time.
4. A distance of 2 m must be observed in all library premises.
5. When entering the library, you must register.
6. Books must be reserved in advance. Reserved books can be received the day after the reservation at the Central Library on the 1st floor.
7. Books can be reserved:
8. Books can be transferred only to the self-service machine (in the Central Library at the entrance).
9. Books used in the reading room should be left on the reading room tables.
10. The term of use of books may be extended:
11. The Latvian Standards Database is available on the 1st floor (Paula Valdena Street 5, entrance from the Zunda canal).
12. We invite you to use e-resources on ORTUS or on the library's website. Consultation on the use of e-resources by calling the phone no. 67089102 on working days from 9:00 - 17:00
13. Use the telephone numbers and e-mail provided to communicate with the library.
14. Luggage lockers are closed, the items in the lockers can be removed on working days from 10:00 - 16:00