Goals of ISC
• To represent and act on behalf of the international (including ERASMUS) students in RTU.
• Aiding the integration and participation of international students in RTU.
• Assuring events aimed at international students, while collaborating with other RTU faculty-student councils (from now on FSC), the student parliament of RTU (from now on RTU SP), the student board of other universities or by ISC acting as a lone entity.
• Assuring a constant flow of English-translated information about RTU, which is only available in Latvian.
• Keeping up the communication with the Foreign Students Department and the RTU SP.
• Working with academic issues of international students and try to achieve a successful result.
• Making a safe environment where international and Latvian students can collaborate and have chances to gain new experiences.
• Finding ways of teaching the culture and tradition of Latvia to international students